Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

Welcome to 2012!!  I expect to have many, many new and exciting things to share with you this year.  The sheep are all coming into their warm and wooly coats.  A few of the gals have been introduced to Dooley and Patrick (our beautiful rams).  Babies are expected the end of May!  Sixty bags of wool have gone off to my processor and some are ready to pick up, coming back to me as beautiful skeins of yarn.  Our first Holiday Season at the Sheep's Nest was very successful and we thank all of our customers.  The shop will continue to be open through the winter and many new items will be coming in weekly.  My studio/workshop is all set up for me to start creating in the New Year and several ideas are floating about in my head.

If you live in the area, stop in and see our Valentine's Day tree. 



We also have put several winter/Christmas items on sale for 30% off.


The latest issue of Jeanne d'Arc Living is in!!!
No longer are there ads, which really makes this a beautiful soft cover book!
For sale in the shop for $20.
I can also ship out to anyone who is interested for $26





I hope everyone has a very happy and safe and creative New Year!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting!