Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day




Happy Mother's Day to all the good Mom's out there!  An extra special happy Mother's Day to my mom.  My beautiful mom has helped to shape me into the woman I am today.  She has taught me the love of nature and the appreciation of art and how the two go hand in hand.  She has taught me that it is ok to sometimes take the "road less travelled".  I have learned over the years that even if my mom taught me something I didn't think I needed to learn,  everything she ever did or said was because she loved me.  Being a mom has to be one of the hardest jobs there is.  We bring our children into this world and marvel at the wonder of life, but it all passes by so quickly.  Sometimes we do not realize how wonderful our moms are until we start to wear their shoes and watch our own children grow.  I just want my mom to know that I think she is the most amazing woman on this Earth.  My mom, my best friend, thank you.






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Happy Mother's day Kim!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great Mother's Day!!
    LOve your blog....just found it....
    Thank you for sharing your dream and farm....when suburbia gets me down, I can look at your blog for a breath of fresh air!
    Nancy
    http://wildoakdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting!