Saturday, March 13, 2010

A bit of Easter Decorating











Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to take pictures in front of a window?  I have a heck of a time and have had to lighten and brighten these photos just to see what is in them.

See all that snow still outside?  Yep, no fancy Easter dresses and shoes to be worn here. The melt down is beginning and the mud is the next thing on the agenda to deal with.  We expect rain for the next few days, so there will definitely be some area flooding.  I'll just keep looking at my Spring vignettes and close the curtains!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Easter vignettes Kim!

    I remember Easter 1978. An early Easter. We had an ice storm the week before, plus snow, no power for many days, no water, we were on our own well, so no electricity meant no pump. Anyway...there were no cute dresses and shoes that Easter, but we did have an egg hunt indoors, after church. The kids loved "camping out" that week and they had fun at our little indoor egg hunt. I'm sure we've had other Easters when the weather wasn't good. That Easter of 78 just stands out in my mind, for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the eggs you have hanging on those branches. Are some of them glass? Everything looks so pretty. I hope you don't get too much rain, inches of thick mud to wade through is not nice. My dogs think its great. I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim,
    I love the birdcages & your Easter decor. It's funny to read about your snow melting & cold weather. We spent all day at the park today, it was 73 degrees. Sorry. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, love the way you've decorated you window ledge, seat? We had snow this week too....I may pull out my Easter decor like you did to help spring to remember to come our way this year!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Easter decor is wonderful. Hope the snow goes away and you can enjoy a warmer day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry, no help from here on doing the window pics. i have the same trouble.

    love your displays!
    Enjoying my stroll through here.

    blessings

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting!